SMS Collection to Wish Raksha Bandhan - Rakhi

SHORT MESSAGES TO FILL YOUR RELATIONS OF BROTHER AND SISTER WITH WARMTH 

God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, u`re ready 2 extend ur help N support.

Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.

You never say no,u never say thats impossible n u can't. That's my bro,a superman who make things possible& paths smoother. I luv u Bro.

Wish a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.I cannot express how much I miss you.You are the greatest sister.I love you very much.

The bond we share,is nurtured care.Wish that you reach for the skyis always in my prayer.Happy Rakhi

Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.

You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing u a very Happy Rakhi.

Sisters share the scent and smells.. the feel of a common childhood.Happy Rakshabandhan to you!

I wish u 'HAPPY RAKHI' and I pray to God for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may your all dreams come true.

Aaj din bohot khaas hai,Behna k liye kuch mere paas hai,Uske sukun ki khaatir o behnaa..Tera bhaiya hamesha tere aas-paas hai !!

If I can choose my bro in next life, it vl b u (if u gift me Mercedes Benz 2morw). Love you always. Happy Rakhi!

U are so cute, darling N adorable.. Can`t help forming a relationship with U... please accept me as u r  dearest n sweetest Sis!

May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Rakshabandhan to you..

Your CARE makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister.

Near or far wherever u r, my best wishes r with u,Tum Jiyo Hazaron Saal, May Success & Joy b yours every day! Happy Raksha Bandhan

Warm vshes n love r sent ur way May gifts of happiness, frenship,peace n joy fil ur life. Hav a wonderful Rakhi!

Do U know that,Fun as a triple scoops, Sweet as chocolates, Bright N cheerful as flowers, Its U, my Sis. Wishing u a very Happy Rakhi.

I long for the day through the year that u so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist& pray for my well being. Dear Sis, Happy rakshabandhan!

We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school. Happy Raksha bandhan 2 u my lovely Sis!

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life! Wishing u a very Happy Rakhi.

U are the 1 who holds me in my bad times,dances with me in my happiness. I really love you, Sis! Happy Rakshabandhan!

A Sister Smiles When One Tells One's Stories - For She Knows Where The Decoration Has Been Added. Happy Rakhi, dear Sis!

Holi is colorful, Diwali is lightful But Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL! Happy Rakshabandhan!

1 comment:

  1. Aarav Rakhis presents huge collection of fancy and designer Rakhi on Raksha Bandhan for your beloved brother, Bhaiya-Bhabhi Rakhi Set, awesome Lumba Rakhi for Bhabhi, Jolly and funny Kids Rakhi, exciting Rakhi Gifts, Rakhi Gift Hampers and many more. http://goo.gl/DtvRqj

    ReplyDelete