Quotations for Sisters - 3


If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater.  ~Pam Brown


Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.  ~Author Unknown


There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.  ~Mary Montagu


I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.  ~Author unknown, attributed to a 4-year-old named Lauren


In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.  ~Author Unknown


When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?  ~Pam Brown


The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.  ~Clara Ortega


A sister is a forever friend.  ~Author Unknown


I know some sisters who only see each other on Mother's Day and some who will never speak again.  But most are like my sister and me... linked by volatile love, best friends who make other best friends ever so slightly less best.  ~Patricia Volk


Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract.  Nature does not grant it any functions.  ~Ugo Betti


Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.  ~Carol Saline


Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.  ~Benjamin Disraeli


When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will.  ~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment