Messages for Sister

Sis your friendship helps me
stay in shape, 
in many ways really
thanks for being my friend.





Bugged me
but hugged me too
tickled me
but treated me too
with a sister like you
I know I'll always have a friend.





With U I’ve shared
My deepest secrets
Happiest moments
Ups and downs
And joy
I feel blessed to have a sibling like you
Who’s always by my side.





You couldn’t choose me as your sis
But I’m glad you whose me as ur friend.





For a sis who has the best of everything like
The best cloths
The best accessories
The best smile
And me of course
The best sis in the world
Thanks for always being like a friend to me 
Here’s wishing you the best of everything for today
And all the days coming ahead.





Secret sharer
Fashion consultant
Comfort giver
Co-diet buster
Best friend
Guess who I’m talking about?
You sis
I’m quite lucky to have a sis like you.





Especially for you
Take time to remember
The times we’ve been through
And the obstacles
We crossed together
When our voyage 
Became a big adventure
And dreams
Became desire 
Hope your birthday brings you
Great moments to cherish forever.





Through the years
I've shared so much with you
both bitter n sweet
you've been such a comfort
to me helping me in every way
and all I wanna say today is
sis, I treasure you close to my heart.





Caring U
Loving U
Warm & Gentle U
you're liek an angel U
always by my side U
sis, you make me feel so special.





A sister is someone
who is sweet & supportive
kind and loving
cheerful & inspiring
friend and my alltime laughter
sis you mean so much more than words can say
love you.





Sis of all the stuff we share
it's our friendship that I love the most
Here's to us!





Others listen to my
but sis, you listen to my HEART.







We may not be able to see each other
Or listen to each other often
But thoughts of you fill my heart
With fond memories of the times
We’ve spent together
Always thinking of you dear.


Through the years
I’ve shared so much with you
Both bitter n sweet
You’ve been such a comfort
To me helping me in every way
And all I wanna say today is
Sis I treasure you close to my heart.


We may not be able to see each other
or listen to each other often
but thoughts of you fill my heart
with fond memories of times
we have spent together
THINKING OF YOU!


Sister, Sister
Do you hear me cry
Do you feel my touch?
Do you even feel my rhyme?
Sister, sister you know I care
I care for you sis I do, I do
I know I’m not their for you
But I will one day, trust me I will
Please sister save me sis
Give me another chance
I promise I would be their
I will, I will
Trust me I will.


If you need a shoulder to cry on I'll be here
I am here when you are sad and lonely
Or when you're in pain
Glad I can help you when you're feeling gray
I'm thankful to you that you're my sister
I can honestly say I'm grateful to God for giving me a sister like YOU!


Sister, please hold my hand
As our strength, together, builds each other to become strong
So that our love for each other will last long
.

No comments:

Post a Comment